Gil's plan to allow city workers to have flexible hours will have benefits for all. The city can lead the way in this, leading to large public and private sector organizations following suit.
Benefits of Gil’s Plan include:
- Reducing peak hour traffic by 10-15%, which will lead to a decrease of 3-4 minutes in average commute time.
- Saving significantly on transit and road infrastructure costs by reducing need for more buses and additional traffic lanes.
- Enabling more women and caregivers to enter the workforce thanks to a schedule that meets their needs.
- Making picking up and dropping off children at school and childcare easier for families.
- Helping employees be more productive at work with a plan that fits their sleep schedule and daily routines.
Add your name and show support for Community Work Time today!